Monday, March 24, 2008

IM + Peds - Clinton, AR

I have a physician owned clinic in Clinton, Arkansas specializing in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. I am currently looking to add a PA this summer to my practice. I am a graduate of UAMS and did my specialty training at ACH and UAMS/VA. I have only been out of residency for 5 yrs so feel that I would be an attractive mentor. Robert Hopkins, MD at UAMS Med/Peds program is my reference. My clinic is a new 7200sq ft clinic with lab/xray/bone density/PFT's. If you have any interested individuals, they may contact me at Ozark Internal Medicine and Pediatrics or apply online at practice-plus.com. We offer a full benefit package, base salary with an incentive bonus. Please direct clinic questions to my office number at 501-745-3033. Thank you.

Stacy C. Zimmerman, M.D.

No comments: